Sunday, November 1, 2009

hommage to otto !


ok people out there, let me tell you something :

I have a friend in Germany who always helped me to find the right classic car and also when in trouble with it. His name is OTTO and not only is he a wonderful friend, he also is a true genius. Before I bought the B. I did send him all information and images of the B. and he instantly said : buy the B. ! when I have a problem on the road I would call him day or night and describe the problem I have and the noise that it made and he would tell me exactly what it is. That happened several times now. This time when stranded in the woods somewhere near Bakersfield he again told me exactly what it should be. and when I arrived at Wayland's shop I could give Wayland a hint what just happened to the B. the starter broke. So, thanks you so much, Otto for being a wonderful friend and a classic car genius !! cheers mate !