Tuesday, June 30, 2009

mooooaaaaab/utah


Utah has an amazing landscape and lots of sun.


Utah has rain too. while the sun shines.


energy level jumps with freshly made berry smoothie on the road

driving from New Mexico passing the four corner point [ four states : New Mexico, Arizona, Utah , Colorado ] and entering Utah with its unique landscape is always very thrilling. I just love this place on earth. spend a lot of time photographing there , so I feel I almost know every little creek and gravel road... but I only think I do ... its waaaaay to big . In Moab I met Ulla and Chris again.. good drinks on the porch with breath taking view of the red rocks at sunset... Chris is specialized in old cars and instantly took a test drive... loves the car and the feel . we will check the B. today , lift it and do some small touch ups if needed... next days I will just spend here in Moab. its way to beautiful and I love to meet all the friends and companions I still have here.. not to mention the landscape . almost unreal..