Wednesday, June 24, 2009

university of arkansas

oh boy, I don't know where to start. while the Barracuda is at repair to get a new oil pressure gauge ( the engine is fine ), I met the chair of art department of the uni of arkansas in fort smith. wonderful guy, Don and his lovely wife Jeanny. so we said, let's improvise and do a little lecture or talk for the approx. 50 students in the graphic and design department. sure no problem ! they picked me up this morning and I took my old camera... it was a wonderful 3 hours experience with these young motivated students. very cool. then Don went with me and Dale to pick up the B. and all went well .... until I a minor radiator leak appeared after lunch break. hahahahah.. quick repair at A1 radiator in van Buren ( little town close by ). I will pick up the car tomorrow. well, one more day in fort smith doesn't hurt at all.. good food. good people. and then the whole trip starts. can' t wait. this car is unbelievably wonderful. my new friend and lucky charm.


Don with some of the students this morning.