Friday, June 26, 2009

nite and day rider


moring sunrise and foggy fields even though it is in the 80ies at 6 am



gas up on the way somewhere in oklahoma


iced mocca in a stylish metal bottle bought at that very gas station above


started at 4.30 am this morning. it's not as hot and wonderful to drive with the sun rising. The B. is just so devine. drives very smooth, fast, silent and is soo frickin' cool. 18 mpg or 15 l/100km with a cruisin' speed of 70-80 miles per hour, no complaints. air condition works excellent and all the gauges are just as I need them. not to mention the sound of the V8 when starting the strong 318 machine at gas station..... the hassle I had when I bought the new ipod radio some days ago was totally worth it. it was a bit complicated to mount it into the B.... but sound is just great ! after arriving in Amarillo/Texas early afternoon I took a good nap in motel and I will start early tomorrow again. this road trip is beyond imagination so far. I am back and forth with having tears of joy in my eyes and just singing loud in the car and laughing like a crazy one...