Sunday, June 28, 2009

cool sunday

what a day. my good old friend, the living legend Catherine Baca ( worked with her a lot in New Mexico ) called my just when I did the last blog in the early sunday morning. after ten years we just had to talk about soo much, so she made the best sunny side up eggs ever, told me they are really organic , well then ... it was wonderful to have breakfast at her house. after leaving Santa Fe around noon I somehow missed some intersections and ended up... somewhere else.. met beautiful people, photographed with the 4x5 camera, did hit heavy rain in the mountains, had to go off road to get over the mountains ( hard for the Barracuda ) and almost ran out of gas... but we made it ! ha ! after long and lonely ride over winding roads I finally arrived in Farmington. The local brewery had the most amazing ever potato salad ( yes similar to the eggs in da morning ) and an excellent burger . not to mention the brewed beer..... I have to admit things just happen when one lets go totally... we learn every day.


Catherine had to sit in the B. of course


rain in the mountains in northern new mexico


locally brewed beer at 3RB


finally I know why everything is changing so fast !!